WE'VE MOVED! Please update your records with our new contact information. ZALKIN, 1965 Statham Drive, Statham, GA 30666. Our contact numbers have not changed.
Waterfall Bottle Cap Sorter / Cap Orienter
Our WSI Series Waterfall Cap Sorter / Cap Orienter is a waterfall style machine for handling any type of small or large diameter cappers that can sort and orient over 2000 caps per minute. The WSI Series Cap Sorter / Cap Orienter is typically floor mounted and provided with enough height to allow caps to move from the sorter discharge into the capper by gravity. Where ceiling heights do not allow for adequate elevation, a cap air or belt conveyor can be used to move the caps into the capper.
The waterfall bottle cap sorter and cap orienter is a high speed sorter for a range of caps. Whether large or small in diameter, the WSI Series sorts them all. And when sorting caps, this machine is accurate and quick, with speeds of up to 2000 per minute on 28 millimeter flats. The WSI Series is not only efficient in speed. The build of this high speed bottle cap sorter and cap orienter includes maximum use of stainless steel. The WSI Series is sturdy and dependable for a long lifespan.
The WSI Series comes with several features to ensure product durability. The optional interchangeable cleats can be used for a variety of cap sizes and styles. The integral blower comes standard on the waterfall bottle cap sorter and cap orienter WSI, while the HEPA filtration is an optional addition.Fowler Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.zalkincapping.com/products/waterfall-bottle-cap-sorter-cap-orienter-wsi-series/
Features & Specs
- High speed sorter for small and large diameter caps
- Speeds up to 2000+ per minute on 28 mm flats
- Delicate handling for scuff prone caps
- Elevation provided to accommodate line layout
- Equipped with integral blower and optional HEPA filtration
- Suitable for floor or raised platform mounting
- Can utilize gravity chute or air conveyor for remote placement
- Integral bin sizes of 20 cut. ft and 40 cu. ft integral bin.
- Maximum use of stainless steel
- Optional interchangeable cleats for a variety of cap sizes/styles