WE'VE MOVED! Please update your records with our new contact information. ZALKIN, 1965 Statham Drive, Statham, GA 30666. Our contact numbers have not changed.
Vibratory Cleated Belt Bottle Cap Feeder
Used for delicate closures, the BVC Series Vibratory Cleated Belt Cap Feeder automatically supplies a metered quantity of closures from its floor level bulk storage bin to the cap sorter / cap orienter used to feed caps to the bottle capper and includes a vibratory tray with independent speed control for delicate closures. Our BVC series vibratory bulk cap feeder integrates with the capping machine for automatic and manual override operation, is constructed of 304L Stainless Steel, and features an easy clean out.
The BVC Series includes several features for a successful bottle cap feeding process. With a vibratory tray with independent speed control for delicate closure, you get an efficient speed for every type of closure. Two bin sizes are also available--the 24 cubic feet and the 45 cubic feet. With hinged or removable bin covers and the choice of getting the BVC Series with or without castors, the different options allow you to customize your vibratory cleated belt bottle cap feed BVC Series to fit your needs.Fowler Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.zalkincapping.com/products/vibratory-cleated-belt-bottle-cap-feeder-bvc-series/
Features & Specs
- Vibratory tray with independent speed control for delicate closures
- Bin sizes: 24 and 45 cu. ft.
- Discharge: Standard 9 ft.Ranges 5 to 20 ft. are available
- Hinged or removable bin covers
- Available with or without castors
- 24 VDC or 110 VAC available
- Tote Dumpers, while not manufactured directly by Fowler Products, can be supplied, fully integrated with the capping system