WE'VE MOVED! Please update your records with our new contact information. ZALKIN, 1965 Statham Drive, Statham, GA 30666. Our contact numbers have not changed.
Horizontal Cleated Belt Bottle Cap Feeder
Used for placement on a mezzanine, the BHC Series Horizontal Cleated Belt Cap Feeder automatically supplies a metered quantity of closures from a floor level bulk storage bin to the capper mounted cap sorter / cap orienter positioned below the mezzanine. Our BHC Series Horizontal bulk cap feeder integrates with the capping machine for automatic and manual override operation, is constructed of 304L Stainless Steel and features an easy clean out. The BHC Series cap feeder is typically supplied with a (variable) length of "drop down tunnel" which uses baffles to prevent cap damage during dropping.
The BHC Series is a horizontal cleated belt bottle cap feeder with an array of features. With various bin sizes, getting a customized bottle cap feeder is easily accomplished. The length of the conveyor is suited for any line layout up to 100 feet. If you are looking for a dependable and sturdy machine, the BHC Series is just that, with hinged or removable bin covers, a bulk feeding of turret mounted sorter mezzanine, and a choice between a 24 VDC or a 110 VAC.Fowler Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.zalkincapping.com/products/horizontal-cleated-belt-bottle-cap-feeder-bhc-series/
Features & Specs
- Bulk feeding of turret mounted sorter from mezzanine
- Bin sizes: 24 and 45 cu. ft.
- Conveyor length to suit line layout up to 100 ft.
- Hinged or removable bin covers
- 24 VDC or 110 VAC available
- Drop down tunnel for gentle cap handling
- Tote Dumpers, while not manufactured directly by Fowler Products, can be supplied, fully integrated with the capping system