WE'VE MOVED! Please update your records with our new contact information. ZALKIN, 1965 Statham Drive, Statham, GA 30666. Our contact numbers have not changed.
High Speed Bottle Cap Sorter and Orienter
Our GC Series Cap Sorter / Cap Orienter is a high-speed rotary (centrifugal) machine for handling closures with diameters greater than height and can sort and orient up to 2000 caps per minute. It is typically mounted on the upper top plate of the capper or turret which allows the sorter to maintain proper position relative to the cap pick-off, regardless of any height change required by different bottle sizes. The GC Series Cap Sorter / Cap Orienter can also be mounted on a motorized floor stand with discharge to a transition cap chute or belt cap conveyor.
The GC Series is build for high speeds and accuracy. With the high speed sorter, caps with diameters greater than height receive a time efficient sorting process. Speeds up to 2000 per minute gives the GC Series its ability to perform with such superior quality.
The build of the high speed bottle cap sorter and orienter GC Series is tough, for a long lasting lifespan. The GC Series is equipped with photo optics and air jets for multiple cap size sorting without changeover. An available option is to equip the GC Series with reject and recycle for upside down caps. For the high speed bottle cap sorter and orienter, plant air and a prefeeder are required.Fowler Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.zalkincapping.com/products/high-speed-bottle-cap-sorter-orienter-gc-series/
Features & Specs
- High speed sorter for caps with diameters greater than height
- Speeds up to 2000 per minute on 28 mm flats – speed reduced for larger caps
- Can be equipped with photo optics and air jets for multiple cap size sorting without changeover
- Suitable for turret or floor stand mounting
- Prefeeder required to provide a metered supply of caps
- Can be equipped with reject/recycle for upside down caps
- Plant air required