WE'VE MOVED! Please update your records with our new contact information. ZALKIN, 1965 Statham Drive, Statham, GA 30666. Our contact numbers have not changed.
Cleated Belt Bottle Cap Feeder
The BDC Series Cleated Belt Cap Feeder automatically supplies a metered quantity of closures from its floor level bulk storage bin to the elevated cap sorter / cap orienter used to feed caps to the capper. Our BDC Series Cleated Belt bulk cap feeder integrates with the capping machine for automatic and manual override operation, is constructed of 304L Stainless Steel, and features an easy clean out.
The BDC Series is offered with standard and low load level bins, allowing your bottle cap feeder needs to be met. With so many features, your BDC Series is customized to fit your production requirements. With the option of hinged or removable bin covers or a BDC Series with or without castors, your cleated belt bottle cap feeder is wired to give you everything you need for successful bottle cap feeding.Fowler Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.zalkincapping.com/products/cleated-belt-bottle-cap-feeder-bdc-series/
Features & Specs
- Standard and low load level bins (36")
- Bin sizes: 6, 12, 15, 20, 24, 45, 75, 100 cu. ft.
- Discharge: Standard 9 ft. Ranges 5 to 20 ft. are available
- Hinged or removable bin covers
- Available with or without castors
- 24 VDC or 110 VAC available
- Model BDC-15 features a low, 36 inch load height
- Tote Dumpers, while not manufactured directly by Fowler Products, can be supplied, fully integrated with the capping system